Texas tourism is on the rise and people from around the country are discovering what we have always known, that New Braunfels is an amazing place to visit and an even better place to live!
- New Braunfels is synonymous with summer fun and Schlitterbahn. With rides for the entire family you will not be disappointed in a day at the water park. You may even find there is too much to do at Schlitterbahn in just one day! Plus, with famous fans like Katy Perry and Miranda Lambert, you know Schlitterbahn is a top notch waterpark.
- Any trip to this New Braunfels must include time at Landa Park. Spend the day picnicking and enjoy the paddle boats, miniature golf, and mini train with the family. Take a walking tour of the Dolores and Bill Schumann Arboretum, which is home to over 80 species of trees making it one of the most diverse arboretums in Texas, and a living library of trees!
- A city of two rivers, New Braunfels is situated on the pristine Comal River and Guadalupe River. At only 2.5 miles long, tubing down the Comal River is a great way to spend an afternoon. For the more adventuress type try your hand at kayaking on the Guadalupe River. Whatever your preference, you can easily spend your entire day on either of our gorgeous rivers!
- Natural Bridge Caverns offers a spectacular look at ancient formations of stalagmites and stalactites.. There are many tour options for you to choose from and don’t forget that this is also home to Natural Bridge Animal Park. At Natural Bridge Animal Park you will tour over 400 acres and get up close and personal with many of the 500 exoctic and some endangered animals.
- Historic Gruene offers shopping, dining, and music. Gruene is home to Texas’ oldest dance hall – Gruene Hall. With artists such as George Strait, Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, Merle Haggard, and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band having all played Gruene Hall you will not be disappointed in the lineup or atmosphere. Don’t forget Friday Afternoon Club, beginning Texas Independence Day weekend, every Friday from 4 to 7pm broadcast live by KNBT 92.1 FM Radio New Braunfels with special guests each week!
Whether you are coming to visit New Braunfels from San Antonio, Austin, or further book your stay with Hill Country Cottage and RV Resort, conveniently located just off 35 with a pool, great lodge, and game room. Call 830-625-1919 to reserve!